A Kolab subscription is the most cost effective way of using Kolab in production on your own systems without sacrificing security and uptime. Secure your installation with a Kolab update, upgrade and support subscription and enjoy a wide range of Kolab Enterprise Professional Services and Service Level Agreements (SLA) options.
Additional options and custom pricing available upon request.
The pages below will help you choose the right solution:
Kolab Subscription for installation on your own systems
Kolab Package Subscription 2.75 CHF / user / month.
- Valid for the version of Kolab of your choice, each version guaranteed for 5 years minimum.
- Contains basic Service Level Agreement (SLA) with one business day response.
- Minimum contract duraction one year.
- Minimum purchase is 10 users.
- Recommended platform: RHEL / CentOS
- Secondary platforms: Debian
- Available upon request: SuSE Linux Enterprise (SLE)
- Other platforms being added based on request. Please let us know of your preference.
- A subscription for unsupported platforms entails a provisioning fee.
Volume discounts, discounts for public sector, NGO and schools available upon request.
Please contact us also for your Service Level Agreement (SLA) needs and options, including 24/7/1, Technical Account Manager (TAM), custom development and services, training and more.
Prefer a hosted and care-free solution without the responsibilities of running your own installation? Take a look at Kolab Now, offering Kolab as a hosted service for SMEs, professionals and individuals, with added privacy and hosted to higher privacy and security requirements exclusively under Swiss legislation.